On Page SEO
What is it?
On-Page SEO refers to all of the things we can do on your website to improve the chances of your business being found on Google. This includes among other things.
- Keyword Research
- Properly formatted HTML code
- Proper title and meta tag creation.
- Proper redirects and sitemap generation.
Why is this valuable?
On-Page SEO is the cornerstone of any efforts to increase your chances of being found online. It allows for Google, Yahoo and other search engines to effectively read your website and know when to display it when users search for a particular phrase.
Properly done, On-Page SEO allows your site to be found by more people searching for your products and services online. This means increased traffic and ultimately increased sales.
- Keyword research and analysis to develop a list of target keywords and phrases.
- Title and meta-description tags optimized to include your target keywords.
- Robots.txt file generation.
- Sitemap.xml file generation and submission.
- Detailed suggestions on how to improve your copy to better rank for certain phrases.
Do I need it?
Of all the features we offer, On-Page SEO is one of the most important. It allows for people to properly find your products and services using Google, Yahoo, and other search engines. If people can’t easily find you online, it means it can’t generate leads, trust, or ultimately revenue.
All businesses looking to create a new website or revamp their old one would be wise to include this choice in their specification.