Social Media Integration
What is it?
Social Media Integration refers to the process of linking your website together with your social media accounts.
Social media websites are sites that allow the public to share information about themselves online. Some very famous examples are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, but more and more are cropping up each day.
- We’ll place links/buttons on the header/footer of your website.
- We’ll also update your social media accounts themselves to point to your new website.
- We’ll give you a primer on how to use social media effectively for your given platform.
Why is this valuable?
There are several benefits to having a social media presence for your business, including:
- Establishing yourself as an expert in your field.
- Targeting your ideal clients in an meaningful and inexpensive way.
- Expand your professional network and establish key strategic partnerships.
By having us do things, we’ll advise you on how to complete the items above and ultimately generate sales. Speaking practically, you’ll be saving yourself the hours/hassle of doing it yourself and potentially messing something up in the process.
What's right for me?
That’s a difficult question to answer without knowing what your business is exactly. We can provide some general guidelines during a face-to-face chat and adjust the price if you need more or less than what you’ve selected.
Keep in mind that the more accounts you have, the more you’ll have to maintain in order to reap the benefits. If you’re unsure, we recommend starting small with the two platforms most useful to growing your business and expand from there.